Insurance Browser preheader Home Page
  Postheader Call To Get A Quote Complete A Quote Form Get An Instant Quote

  1. This is a tough one since everyone's personal situation is involved in a different fashion. For some folks a 10 year old vehicle might still need collision coverage while for other folks, they expect that a loss could eliminate the vehicle. I suggest you start by doing an online appraisal of your car, either through Edmunds or Kelly Blue book. Answer the data questions and then you will know the value of your car. I also recommend you continue to carry Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage regardless. This coverage is very inexpensive, uses a deductible and should remain on your vehicle.
    Answered on December 23, 2013
Posted 12:23 AM

Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2015
  • 2014

View Mobile Version
Home Page About Us Carriers FAQs Contact Us